The ever-evolving situation with COVID-19 has meant we have had to put some restrictions and rules in place. Although all we want to do is make you as a bride feel beautiful and amazing with your friends and loved ones. We must implement these effective immediately to help stop the spread of this awful virus.
We thank you for understanding and helping to make a conscious effort to break the COVID-19 cycle by distancing and eliminating potential threats. We have got this as a country and by doing our part we save lives.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
KIA KAHA x
Level-4 & Level 3
Our store will be closed under Level-4 & Level-3. You are welcome to make an appointment, but we will not be approving any appointments until Level-2 is announced.
These guidelines may change.
What we ask of you.
- A maximum of two guests may join you. Please ask them to come into the store and immediately sit down on the chairs provided. Unfortunately, they will not be able to move around the store or touch the gowns
- You must use the Covid Tracer QR barcode as you arrive.
- We will ask the bride to come in and wash her hands. We also have hand sanitiser in store.
- Please keep a good distance most of the appointment. Thankfully our dresses are incredibly relaxed and simple to pop on and we will be there to do the zip if need be and pop on a veil.
- Please, if you have travelled or been in close contact with someone who has travelled over the last 14 days then please delay making an appointment until you both know you are not showing signs of any illness. If you or your guest are unwell please also rebook, we will ask anyone that seems unwell to leave (don’t make us, we don’t like being mean haha)
What we will do:
- Wiping down commonly contacted areas of the store. Door handles, desk, coat hangers and zips etc. so appointments are now 50 minutes to allow us this time between appointment.
- Keep a safe distance.
- Happily video or video call your friends and family so they can see you in the dresses.
- Help you as best we can to find the dress of your dreams in this trying time.
- If you are feeling a little uneasy with coming in then we can certainly help you via email by sending photos and videos of certain dresses to help you in a decision. We can absolutely do the ordering process via email so you won’t miss out on the dress of your dreams.